THE ART OF GIVING ART RETURN POLICY
If you have a need to consider our return policy, it may mean you've ordered a piece of artwork from us, in which case we extend a big "thank you" from the artist, the nonprofits, and the AOGA team that all work together to support the arts while giving back!
AOGA is committed to ensuring that each person who purchases a piece of art from us is 100% satisfied. That's why once you've received your original artwork, you have 7 days to decide if you'd like to keep it or return it for a refund or eStore credit.
NOTE: Items are only eligible for return or refund if the product is returned to the artist in the original condition and in the original packaging.
Here's how our return process works:
- Take delivery of your artwork, place it in your home and live with it! Take up to 7 days to decide if you love it -- or not.
- If you love it, enjoy it every time you look at it!
- If you decide to return it, email us at info@ArtofGivingArt.com within 7 days of delivery to let us know you'd like to start the return process.
- After receipt of your email, we will email you a pre-paid return label.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: the item must be returned to the artist in its original condition and the original packaging.
- Take the item to the nearest United States Postal Office.
- Once the artist has confirmed receipt of the returned item in its original condition, we will refund the purchase price, minus the original cost of shipping, to your credit card or issue a eStore credit, whichever you specify.
If you have any questions about our return process, please contact us at info@ArtofGivingArt.com with your questions. We're here to help!